Friday, February 25, 2011

METHOD OF TEFL

MY EXPERIENCE IN LEARNING ENGLISH

English is cool for me. That's the first reason why I want to learn it. I loved to read my aunt’s English books since I was at the Elementary School because at that time my aunt lived at my parents’ house. Although I didn’t understand its meaning but that was the moment when I began to learn the simple A, B, C, numbers and....

words



At school, I started to get English teaching at Junior High School. To be honest, I didn’t remember any materials provided at that time because it was in many years ago. But there was an unforgettable experience at school. The English teacher was fierce, most of the students were afraid to join his class, including me. One day, a student made some crowd in the classroom, the teacher threw the blackboard eraser at him. That was horrible.

Beside the lessons from school, I liked to listen many English songs and collected the lyrics. U
nconsciously, that hobby became a way of learning English which is so fun. It can enrich my vocabularies and help me to practice the pronunciation of the words.

Now, I am a student of English Department in the college who aspires to be an English teacherI will learn more about the language and education skills. I hope in the future I will be a qualified English teacher.

2 comments:

  1. What a great blue blog!nice to know and find you here...share whatever you know about how to design..heeeee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue blue..? what a cute name vy....thanx for your comment ^0^ (feeling so blue)^^

    ReplyDelete


Hallo Visitors